Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP
Coughlin & Gerhart in Bainbridge provides the expertise of a large legal firm in a convenient location.
Lawyers here take extraordinary time and effort to get to know clients, both the individual and the business client. They want the opportunity to counsel clients and apply their expertise to every unique and challenging legal situation. The firm and its predecessors have guided clients since the 1890s. But they are not that old traditional law firm. Visit and talk with the experts and discover the difference. Coughlin and Gerhart aims to build a legal relationship that starts with the client.
Visit us on our Website
- New associate: Nathan VanWhy, Esq., specializing in municipal law and business law – available Tuesdays
- New associate: Elizabeth Stapleton, Esq., specializing in estate planning and real estate law – available Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Legal services for real estate, wills, trusts and estates
- Elder, municipal, and personal injury law
- Litigation, corporate law and worker’s compensation
Address: 29 N Main St, Bainbridge
Open: Mon. – Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.