Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber of Commerce is a partnership of business and professional people making a difference in the community. When you join the Chamber, you gain a new business partner, as well as opportunities to meet potential clients, expand your contacts, and become involved in issues that affect your business community.
The Chamber is the voice of Bainbridge businesses, large and small.
- To provide a forum for all interested parties to promote economic growth
- To assist the membership through partnership with businesses and organizations
- To use any and all resources to sustain economic growth, by working together to create an environment in which businesses can prosper
The Chamber Purpose in Action
- Stimulate and promote the assets of Bainbridge, NY to support economic growth
- Communicate and address issues that are significant to business
- Offer benefits and services that contribute to the growth and development of business
- Offer information and education that will help businesses become more productive
- Provide opportunities for businesses to initiate and enhance relationships with customers and suppliers
- Work with local community organizations to achieve results
Friends of the Chamber
- Peg Cialone
- George Sands
- Phil Wade
- June White
- Bainbridge Historical Society
- Jericho Arts Council
The Chamber of Commerce hosts several events each year, including the following:
- Winterfest – (February)
- General Clinton Canoe Regatta – (May)
- Memorial Day Parade – (May)
- 4-Chamber Mixer Meeting (July)
- Bainbridge Day Event – (September)
- Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament – (August)
- Commitment to Community – (October)
- Small Business Saturday – (November)
- Toys for Tots – (December)
- SFCU Santa & Coloring Contest – (December)
- Holiday Parade – (December)
The Chamber is where you are welcomed by fellow business people ready to help you build your business and refer potential customers to your business. It is a network of people doing business together and working to provide promotional opportunities and support.
Top Reasons to Join the Chamber:
NETWORKING – Making important business contacts.
CREDIBILITY – Staying committed to Bainbridge.
EDUCATION – Keeping one step ahead.
CUSTOMERS – Plans events to bring customers to Bainbridge.
REFERRALS – Steering customers to member businesses.
ADVOCACY – The Chamber works on issues so businesses can do business.
COMMUNITY – Supports programs that make our community a better place to do business.
PUBLICITY – Provides advertising opportunities to help your business prosper.
SMALL BUSINESS – Focuses on the needs of small business.
Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from Chamber Members
A national study reveals that membership in a local Chamber of Commerce can significantly boost a business’s image among consumers and other businesses. Consumers who are told that a business is a member are 51% more likely to be highly aware of it and 57% more likely to think positively of its local reputation.
Chamber Project List
- RE-UNITE BAINBRIDGE
- Bainbridge Connects Newsletter
- Volume 1, Issue 1
- Volume 1, Issue 2
- Websites – bainbridgeny.org & visitbainbridgeny.org – Promoting businesses, organizations & community with focus on tourism.
- Bainbridge Brochure – Promoting local attractions, businesses, and community.
- 3/50 Project – Save your local economy… three stores at a time.
Membership in other organizations
- Commerce Chenango – Working toward the same goals… within a larger group.
How To Join
Joining is easy! Simply fill out the membership form and return to the Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 2, Bainbridge. Membership dues are $50/year for Businesses and $35/year for Friends of the Chamber.